Is your air conditioner struggling to cool your house to the setting on the thermostat? Is your aging heater barely functioning? These can signal you need expert HVAC services. Hire a trustworthy heating and cooling company to inspect your systems and determine if they need to be repaired or replaced. Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air is your go-to HVAC company in Los Angeles County and Whittier, CA. We provide same-day services and guarantee to arrive on time.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Whittier area, including:
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Air handler repairs
- Heat pump services
- Commercial HVAC
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
If you’ve been trying to put off installing a new air conditioner in your home and instead just keep repairing your existing unit, you could be missing out on huge benefits. Replacing your aging system provides the following advantages:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern AC units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer air conditioners also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
When to Repair Your Heater
Because you don’t run your heater as often as your air conditioner, it can be easy to overlook signs that your unit needs to be repaired. Some symptoms you should watch for include:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home or building.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Is your AC unit on the fritz? Get it fixed quickly. Contact us to schedule 24/7 emergency services in Whittier.
How To Save Money on Your Home Cooling Costs
While it’s essential to keep your house cool and comfortable all summer, it can cause your utility bills to skyrocket. You can trim these following these tips:
- Make sure your home or building is properly insulated.
- Replace the air filters regularly, at least every three months.
- Schedule regular maintenance on your air conditioner to have it inspected and tuned up by a professional.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees so you’re still comfortable but using less energy.
- Replace your older unit with a new, more energy-efficient model.
- Use fans throughout your house to help circulate the air.
- Close your drapes on sunny days to keep some heat out of your home.