When your minor faucet leak turns into a larger issue, you need expert help before it causes major water damage to your home. If the problem gets too bad you may need to replace your flooring, drywall, and more. For repair services in Torrance, CA, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our technicians are licensed and insured.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Torrance area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Water softeners
- Gas leak detection
- Repiping services
- Tankless water heater services
- Clogged toilet repairs
Why You Need Tankless Water Heaters
When you need to install a new water heater in your home, consider adding a tankless water heater. Some of the biggest advantages on-demand units provide can include:
- It takes up less space since it doesn’t have a large storage tank.
- It provides hot water on-demand so you don’t have to wait for it to heat up.
- It’s more energy-efficient.
- It’s safer than traditional units.
- It has a longer life expectancy than traditional units.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Do you need to clean your drains to remove blockages from your piping system? You can benefit from regular professional drain cleaning services. Some of the advantages can include:
- It will clear stubborn clogs you’re unable to get on your own.
- It eliminates slow drains.
- It reduces the risk of plumbing emergencies by getting rid of small problems early.
- It reduces foul odors caused by clogged drains.
- It gives a plumber the chance to find minor issues in your piping system before it gets larger.
When you need water heater repairs or drain cleaning services, contact us to learn about our services.
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs Repairs
It’s essential to watch for signs that your sewer line needs to be repaired to schedule services before it leads to damages to your property. Some symptoms to watch for are:
- Your drains are slow to empty or don’t empty out at all.
- You have multiple drains that are clogged at one time.
- You smell sewage in or around your property.
- You hear bubbling sounds when you use the sink or flush the toilet.
- You see standing water around the sewer line.
- You have water backing up out of your tubs, toilets, and sinks.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription