When you need plumbing services – from routine maintenance to emergency repairs – hire professionals to get the work done right. Don’t try to fix your water heater on your own – call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for repairs. Our licensed and insured technicians provide same-day services for your convenience.
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the South Bay area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Gas leak detection
- Repiping services
- Water softeners
- Tankless water heater services
- Clogged toilet repairs
Common Water Heater Issues
Occasionally your water heater may require repairs by a service company. Some common issues they might encounter that need to be fixed by a plumber are:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your system is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered units, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It could also indicate a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: An expert should inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Excessive noise: Loud or unusual noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that needs to be professionally removed.
- Cracks: Cracks should be inspected by a professional to see if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Do you schedule regular drain cleaning services on your system with a professional? If you don’t, you should consider making an appointment. These cleanings can provide many advantages for your household, including:
- Clear stubborn clogs you’re unable to get on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains.
- Reduce the risk of plumbing emergencies by getting rid of small problems early.
- Reduce foul odors caused by clogged drains.
- Give a plumber the chance to find minor issues in your piping system before it gets larger.
When you need emergency plumbing services at your home, contact us for 24/7 appointments.
Common Sump Pump Problems
You need a functioning sump pump to prevent floodwaters from entering your home. If your system malfunctions, it can put your home at risk during the next storm. If you notice the following common issues it can indicate you need to schedule repairs:
- Float valve issues: To avoid serious issues with your unit, make sure the float valve is free from any obstructions.
- Underpowered pumps: If your unit is not the right size for your home, you should have a new one installed as soon as possible to ensure it can properly prevent water from seeping into your house.
- Frozen or clogged discharge pipe: Make sure that the discharge pipes are clean and functioning properly to prevent issues.
- Worn-out pump motors: If the motor in your unit wears out, consult a professional to determine if you need to replace the system.