Is your air conditioner able to keep your house cool and comfortable all summer – even on the hottest days? If you’re not certain – or if you know it can’t – then you need to schedule air conditioner repair and replacement services with a trustworthy company. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air, and let our trusted technicians do the work. All of our contractors are licensed and insured, and they’ve all been drug tested and background checked.
Does your air conditioner need to be replaced? Let us do the work. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our services.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the South Bay area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Air handler repairs
- Heat pump services
- Commercial HVAC
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
Does your house feel warm, even when the air conditioner is running? This can signal you might need professional repairs. Some symptoms to watch for that can indicate you need to schedule services ASAP are:
- Your property no longer reaches its desired temperature.
- The unit isn’t producing cold air.
- Moisture is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- You notice hot and cold spots around your home, meaning the system isn’t cooling your house evenly.
- Your monthly utility bills increase.
- Your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Are you delaying the inevitable and keep putting off purchasing a new heater for your house? While it might seem like a good idea to keep repairing your existing system, it can actually be more cost-effective to install a new unit. You can then enjoy the advantages of having a new system, including:
- A more energy-efficient unit, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort in your home or building, as you can better control the temperature.
- Even heating throughout your property, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Better indoor air quality as the new unit can properly remove any dust, dirt, and other debris from the air.
Do you need emergency repairs on your heating or cooling system? Contact us to schedule 24/7 repairs in Los Angeles County.
Common Furnace Problems
While it would be ideal if your furnace worked properly every day you needed it in the winter months, occasionally your unit might malfunction. Some common issues that can require repairs include:
- Lack of maintenance: Failing to schedule regular tune-ups or maintenance on your unit can result in issues that need to be repaired.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Not replacing your filters regularly – at least every three months – can cause debris to build up, which can put a strain on your unit. This can also result in poor indoor air quality.
- Wear and tear: Your unit can develop problems as it ages, requiring more frequent repairs.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: If the temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat you will need to have the device inspected by a professional.
- Inadequate airflow: Disrupted air flow can cause your unit to overheat.
- Carbon monoxide leak: Problems like a cracked heat exchanger can lead to a carbon monoxide leak. This can be a very dangerous situation for your family and needs to be treated as an emergency.