Having a system or appliance malfunction in your home can be incredibly stressful. A plumbing issue can cause water damage in your house that requires expensive repairs. A broken air conditioner or furnace can leave you uncomfortable in your home. To battle these issues, you need to schedule professional services with a company you can trust. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Paramount, CA.
Get your plumbing and HVAC repairs completed by a local company that understands your needs. Read our testimonials to learn why your Paramount neighbors call us for services.
Proudly Serving Paramount & Los Angeles County
We proudly provide plumbing, heating, and cooling services to the following areas:
- Paramount: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Los Angeles: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Downey: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Rancho Palos Verdes: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Torrance: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Norwalk: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Cerritos: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Long Beach: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- South Bay: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Whittier: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
Common Water Heater Problems
Does taking cold showers sound like a relaxing and enjoyable way to start your morning? We didn’t think so. You can avoid this by scheduling professional repairs on your water heater when it malfunctions. Some common problems your unit might experience can include:
- Absence of hot water: One of the most obvious – and inconvenient — issues with your unit is when it stops producing hot water. If you own a gas-powered unit, it can be due to an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It can also be due to a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: If your unit is leaking, you should have it inspected by a professional to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
- Odd noises: Loud or odd noises coming from your system can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment.
- Cracks: Any cracks in the unit should be inspected by a professional to determine if they can be repaired.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
When your furnace malfunctions, it’s essential to schedule repairs on the unit as soon as possible to avoid being left in the cold this winter. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need repairs can include:
- Short cycling: If the unit runs for less than three minutes before it shuts off, this is known as short cycling. This can be due to a malfunctioning heat exchanger or it could signal that your thermostat needs to be recalibrated.
- Irregular flames: If the flames in your unit are uneven or if they lean toward the back of the furnace, it could be because of dirty burners, or it could indicate a larger problem – like a cracked heat exchanger. This can lead to a dangerous carbon monoxide leak and needs to be inspected immediately.
- Unusual sounds: If your forced-air system starts to make rumbling, popping, or whistling sounds, it should be inspected by a professional to diagnose the problem.
- Cracked heat exchanger: As mentioned above, a cracked heat exchanger is an incredibly serious issue that can cause a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have this issue, evacuate your property as soon as possible and contact a professional to inspect the problem.
In business for 15 years, we have the experience to successfully complete your repairs. Contact us to learn more about our plumbing and HVAC services.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner on your property can have many benefits for your household or commercial property. Some advantages a new system can provide include:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can lead to lower utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to ensure your house is comfortable.
- Improved indoor air quality to keep your family healthy.
- Longer shelf life to keep the unit running longer.
- New technology and features to give you the latest bells and whistles.