Plumbing issues at your house can lead to expensive water damage if they are not repaired quickly and accurately. When you need a water heater repaired or a clogged drain cleaned, call the experts for help. Schedule an appointment with Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for services in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. We provide same-day appointments.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Rancho Palos Verdes area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water softeners
- Gas leak detection
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Repiping services
Common Water Heater Issues
When your water heater suddenly stops working – leaving you to endure cold showers – you need to schedule professional repairs. Some common problems your system might experience can include:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your system is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered units, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It could also indicate a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: An expert should inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Excessive noise: Loud or unusual noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that needs to be professionally removed.
- Cracks: Cracks should be inspected by a professional to see if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Why a Burst Pipe Is a Plumbing Emergency
A burst pipe can quickly turn into a major plumbing emergency. This is because when a pipe breaks, you could end up with hundreds of gallons of water in your home. This can lead to extensive water damage – including wrecked flooring, drywall, electrical wiring, and more. It can also cause mold and mildew to grow, which can cause health problems for your family. To limit the amount of damage, call for professional repairs as soon as possible.
Contact us to learn about the emergency plumbing services we provide to Los Angeles County.
Possible Causes of Sewer Line Issues
Issues with your sewer line need to be repaired as soon as possible to limit the amount of damage to your property – and avoid potential health issues. Issues to your sewer line can be caused by many problems, including the following:
- Clogged drains.
- Corrosive soil that can deteriorate the line.
- Cracks in the line.
- Collapsed lines due to a shift in the earth, or simply age.
- Tree roots.
- Septic tank issues.
- Human error during a major construction project that damages the line.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription