Make sure your air conditioner is up to the task of keeping your house cool and comfortable all summer. Schedule routine tune-ups and repairs on the system to keep it running as expected when you need it most. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. We provide same-day services to get your system back up and running in no time.
Why do your Rancho Palos Verdes neighbors call us when they HVAC services? Read our testimonials to find out.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Rancho Palos Verdes area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Air handler repairs
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Heat pump services
- Commercial HVAC
Why It’s Important To Keep Your Air Conditioner Maintained
It’s essential to keep your air conditioner properly maintained to ensure it can keep your house cool and comfortable all summer. Performing regular maintenance can have many benefits, including:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically, which can lower your utility bills.
- Offer more climate control to keep your property comfortable.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Ensure your unit is working properly and safely.
- Identify minor issues before they become larger.
What To Expect During a Routine Heater Maintenance Visit
When you schedule a routine tune-up on your heater with our technicians, they will conduct a full inspection of your system. During these services you can expect experts to:
- Shut off power to the unit. This will help keep the professional and your household safe.
- Inspect the system to see how the inner components are working.
- Replace worn-out parts or belts to prevent them from breaking in the near future, requiring future repairs.
Contact us to learn about our HVAC repair and installation services in Los Angeles County.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Is it time to replace your aging furnace? There are symptoms you can look for that will signal when it’s time to install a new unit. These can include:
- If your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- If your unit is losing efficiency, meaning your system is not warming your home to the desired temperature.
- If there are cracks in the unit.
- If your monthly bills start to increase.
- If your unit needs multiple repairs.