When you find out your sewer line needs to be repaired, you might try to hold off on making fixes because you don’t want your yard or landscaping to be dug up. We get it – it can be a mess, and expensive, to repair your property. However, there is an easier solution. Trenchless pipe repairs allow experts to repair your line without wrecking your lawn. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for services in Paramount, CA. We use the latest technology!
When it’s time to replace your pipes, contact us to learn about the repiping services we offer to Paramount.
No-dig Sewer Replacement vs. Traditional Methods
What is the difference between trenchless sewer line repairs and traditional methods? The contrasts can be huge – for your checking account and your sanity. In a traditional method, professionals may dig up your yard, causing damage to your patio, driveway, landscaping, and other yard features. This can be expensive to replace. Trenchless methods let you avoid these problems. Experts perform repairs underneath existing structures without having to damage or remove them, allowing you to keep your yard intact while still getting the necessary repairs made. This can ease your mind, and save you money on repairing your yard later.
When To Use Trenchless Pipe Repairs
Trenchless pipe repairs can be used to fix many different types of issues in your line. Some of the problems trenchless methods can repair include:
- Cracks in clay, lead, plastic, and cast-iron pipes.
- Corrosion in pipes caused by rust.
- Minor pipe misalignment.
- Tree roots that are infiltrating the piping system.
- Sewage backups.
Keep your sump pump working correctly to prevent flooding in your home during a major storm. Contact us for sump pump repairs in Los Angeles County.
Advantages of Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repairs
Trenchless sewer repairs can have many advantages over traditional methods. Some of the top benefits can include:
- You don’t have to dig up your landscaping, garden, patio, and driveway: Using a trenchless method, technicians can repair the sewer line underground, meaning they don’t have to wreck the yard, garden, patio, or driveway.
- You can save time and money: Using this method can save you money as you don’t need to replace your landscaping or other elements that can be damaged during the excavation process.