When your piping system starts to show signs of wear and tear, or requires frequent – and costly– repairs, it can be time to replace your pipes. Have your system inspected by a professional to determine if you could benefit from whole-house repiping. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air to schedule an appointment with our experts. Our technicians are licensed and insured.
Does your leaky kitchen faucet need to be replaced? Contact us to learn about our kitchen plumbing services.
Signs You Need Repiping Services
Because you can’t see your piping system, it can be difficult to determine when your pipes need to be repaired, and when your entire system needs to be replaced. Some signs that can indicate you need whole-house repiping services are:
- Your system needs frequent repairs, or you’re experiencing continuous issues with it.
- The water in your home is an unusual color or taste.
- Your water pressure is decreasing.
- Your system is aging and is starting to show signs of wear and tear.
- You notice leaks coming from the system.
- There is corrosion in the existing system due to limescale.
- There is damage to the pipes due to extremely cold weather.
If you experience these issues, contact our experts at Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air.
Reasons To Install Copper Pipes
When replacing your piping system, you have several types of pipes to choose from. One option is copper. These are typically used in water supply lines and refrigerant lines in heating and cooling systems. Some advantages are:
- They can be used for hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They can be used for drain-waste-vent lines.
- They are allowed by most plumbing codes in the country.
- They resist corrosion.
- They have a long life expectancy.
- They hold up better than other types of pipes in cold weather.
- They can be installed without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- They’re lightweight and recyclable.
Is hard water ruining your pipes and plumbing appliances? Contact us to learn about our water softener services in Paramount.
Why You Should Replace Galvanized Steel Pipes
Does your house have galvanized steel pipes in your plumbing system? You should replace them with new pipes to enjoy the following advantages:
- These pipes can rust and corrode quickly, which could lead to a potential burst.
- They can clog easily, leading to decreased water pressure.
- These pipes were typically installed in older homes and buildings. With time they will show signs of aging and wear and tear.