Does your aging water heater need to be replaced, or do your clogged drains need to be cleaned? You need professional plumbing services quickly. The faster the experts arrive at your home, the less water damage your house may endure. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air when you need plumbing services in Paramount, CA. A locally owned company, we bring 15 years of experience to the job.
Act quickly when a pipe bursts or a drain clogs at your property. Call us for emergency services.
We offer the following plumbing services:
- Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection & Burst Pipe
- Water Line Services
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
What To Expect When Professionals Repair Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can be a catastrophic plumbing emergency, as it will quickly lead to hundreds of gallons of water flooding your home. It’s essential to have an expert repair the pipe as soon as possible. When a plumber arrives at your house you can expect the technician to:
- Shut off your water and locate the damaged area.
- Inspect the pipe and determine if a section of the pipe can be repaired or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the burst section using a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- Recommend whole-house repiping services if the pipes are deteriorating and the problem is more severe than initially thought.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
When your water heater needs to be replaced, you might want to consider installing a tankless unit. These on-demand hot water systems provide many advantages over traditional units, including:
- They take up less space.
- They offer hot water on-demand.
- They are more energy-efficient than traditional units, providing savings on your utility bills.
- They are safer than traditional units, as they include safety features to turn off the unit if there is an issue with the pressure or flow.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional units.
Do you suspect there’s a leak in your piping system, but you’re not sure where? Let our experts inspect it when you call us for water leak detection & burst pipe services.
How To Prevent Clogged Drains
Are you tired of showering in ankle-high water from a clogged drain? Is the odor in your kitchen drain permeating your house? You need to take precautions to avoid clogged drains. Some ways you can prevent these from occurring are:
- Don’t put leftover food down the sink. Scrape the excess food into the trash can.
- Prevent the hair from going down the drain by installing a screen.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.