We’ve been there. You walk past the faucet and you hear the tell-tale noise of a leak, “drip … drip.” While you could choose to ignore it or put a bucket under it, these can just lead to larger issues and potential water damage. Instead, schedule services with a professional to have the leak repaired as soon as possible. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for services in Norwalk, CA. We provide same-day services.
Read our testimonials to learn why our customers call us when they need plumbing repairs and installations in Norwalk.
We provide complete plumbing services to Norwalk, including:
- Emergency services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Water softeners
- Gas leak detection
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Repiping services
- Tankless water heater services
Why You Need a Sump Pump
Don’t risk having your house flood during the next major rainstorm. Prevent these issues by installing a sump pump. These systems help prevent water from entering your home, sparing you the stress – and health risks – of a flooded home. This can lead to water damage to your flooring, walls, insulation, and even your electrical system. If you need your sump pump repaired or replaced, call the experts at Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Avoid having your water heater completely break down by having it replaced at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for that indicate you need a new unit include:
- Age: If your unit is getting older. These systems typically last between 10 to 20 years, depending on the make, model, and upkeep.
- Losing efficiency: If your system is losing efficiency and needs to work too hard to function.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the unit or rust in the water.
- Leaking: If there are leaks coming from the unit.
- Water is not warm enough: The system is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- Cracks: There are cracks in the tank or in the system.
When you need emergency plumbing repairs, contact us to learn about our services.
Signs That Indicate You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Don’t deal with clogged drains at your house. Instead, schedule professional drain cleaning services at the first signs of an issue, including:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription