When the temperatures start to climb, you want to make sure your house stays cool and comfortable. To keep your home at the ideal temperature, you need a fully functioning air conditioner. For AC repairs, maintenance, and replacements, schedule services with pros you can trust. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Norwalk, CA. We offer same-day services.
We value our customers’ comments. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Norwalk area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Air handler repairs
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Heat pump services
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Commercial HVAC
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
You rely on your air conditioner to work correctly to keep your house cool and comfortable all summer. It’s essential to perform regular maintenance on the unit to keep it running as expected. Performing these tasks allows your system to:
- Run efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control throughout your home.
- Provide proper indoor air quality.
- Allow small issues to be detected and repaired early before they turn into major problems.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your Home
A malfunctioning heater can have expected effects on your home – including preventing it from achieving the ideal temperature. There are also other impacts it can have, including:
- Risk of illness for your family. A malfunctioning system – especially if there is a serious issue with your unit, like a carbon monoxide leak – can put your household’s health at risk.
- Lower indoor air quality. A broken unit can fail to remove all of the particles from the air, like dust and debris.
- Risk of fire. Certain issues with your system can cause an increased risk of fire.
- Higher utility bills. If your unit is working too hard to warm your home it can cause your electric bills to increase.
Have your HVAC system repaired as soon as possible to restore comfort to your home. Contact us to learn about our 24-hour emergency services.
Easy Ways To Make Your Furnace More Energy Efficient
While you need to run your furnace in the winter to keep your house comfortable, it can cause your utility bills to increase. You can lower these costs by making your unit more energy efficient. Some tips to follow include:
- Install a programmable thermostat. This will provide better climate control.
- Check your air ducts to ensure there are no leaks.
- Properly insulate your home to keep the warm air in and the cold air out.
- Perform regular maintenance on the system at least once a year.
- Change the air filters regularly.
- Open the curtains or shades to let sunlight in to add heat to your home.