When your water heater malfunctions or your faucet starts to leak, you need expert help – and fast. The longer these issues go unrepaired, the more damage your home can sustain and the more discomfort your family can endure. Avoid these issues by scheduling repairs with a trustworthy technician. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Los Angeles, CA. We offer same-day services.
Why do your Los Angeles neighbors call us for plumbing services? Read our testimonials to find out!
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Los Angeles area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Gas leak detection
- Repiping services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water softeners
4 Ways To Prevent Clogged Toilets
A clogged toilet can cause a plumbing emergency in your house. You can prevent the mess, the water damage, and the inconvenience by following these tips to avoid clogged toilets:
- Never flush disposable diapers or wipes down the toilet.
- Don’t place big wads of toilet paper and paper towels into your bowl.
- Never flush beauty products (like Q-Tips), or hygienic products down the toilet.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
When you need to replace your water heater, consider installing a tankless unit. These on-demand systems can provide many benefits to your household, including the following:
- They take up less space.
- They provide hot water on-demand – meaning you don’t have to wait for hot water.
- They are more energy-efficient
- They are safer than traditional units.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional systems.
We offer 24/7 services to repair your water heater, clogged drains, and other emergencies. Contact us to learn more about our services.
How To Avoid Clogged Drains
When your drains slow down due to blockages, you can be left with stinky pipes and standing water in your shower. Fortunately, there are ways you can avoid these, including by:
- Not putting food down the sink – even if you have a garbage disposal.
- Installing screens over the drains in your bathtub and shower to collect hair.
- Only flushing sewage and toilet paper.
- Scheduling regular professional drain cleanings.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription