Summer in L.A. can be sunny and fun, but it can also be hot and uncomfortable. If you don’t have a working air conditioner to cool your house, it can make you and your family miserable. You can avoid this by ensuring your system is working properly by scheduling tune-ups, repairs, and replacements. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Los Angeles, CA. Our technicians are licensed and insured.
When your Los Angeles neighbors need HVAC repairs, they call us. Read our testimonials to learn why.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Los Angeles area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Air handler repairs
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Heat pump services
- Commercial HVAC
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Air conditioners tend to choose the worst times to malfunction – like on the hottest days of summer. To restore comfort to your house, you need to schedule AC repairs as soon as your unit starts to break down. Some common problems your unit might experience are:
- Your unit is not producing cold air. If your unit isn’t properly cooling your home or building, even with the thermostat set on the lowest setting, it needs to be inspected by an AC contractor.
- Air isn’t flowing through your vents properly. This can cause the unit to work harder than it needs to, resulting in wear and tear on your system and an increase in your utility bills.
- Your unit cools your property unevenly. This can result in hot and cold spots in your home or building.
- Signs of a leak, including moisture around the unit. This can signal the drain tube is blocked or broken. It could also be a refrigerant leak, so it’s important to have a professional inspect the issue.
What To Expect During a Heater Tune-Up
Be prepared for winter’s chilly air by having your heater tuned up by a professional. Our technicians recommend having your system serviced at least once a year. During these services, you can expect experts to:
- Turn off the power to the unit for safety purposes. This is to protect him or herself, as well as everyone on the property.
- Check the inner components of the unit to ensure they are working properly.
- Examine the belts and parts. The contractor may recommend replacing any that are worn out or malfunctioning.
When your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of summer, don’t delay getting it repaired! Contact us to learn about our 24-hour emergency services.
Why It’s Important to Keep Your Air Conditioner Maintained
You should have your air conditioner serviced by a professional at least once a year to ensure it is functioning properly. Some benefits of having technicians perform these services can include:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically, which can lower your utility bills.
- Offer more climate control to keep your property comfortable.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Ensure your unit is working properly and safely.
- Identify minor issues before they become larger.