When your plumbing system malfunctions, don’t try to fix the problem yourself. Instead, hire an expert to inspect and repair the issue. Licensed plumbers have the expertise to identify your problems and repair them effectively to prevent water damage and other issues in your home. For services in Long Beach, CA, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air. We offer same-day services.
Call us when you need plumbing repairs in Long Beach. Why? Read our testimonials to find out.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Long Beach area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Repiping services
- Tankless water heater services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water heater services
- Water softeners
- Gas leak detection
Life Expectancy of a Water Heater
Unfortunately, your water heater will not last forever – although it can last for a fairly long time. While experts can’t give you an exact timeline of when you will need to replace your unit, our technicians can give you some estimates. While every make and model is different, most electric units will last between 10 to 20 years. The amount of care and maintenance the system receives, and the quality of your water, can impact that timeline. Gas-powered units might not last quite as long as electric systems.
How To Prevent Clogged Pipes
A clogged drain can be a nuisance in your house. From stinky drains to forcing you to shower in standing water, it’s important to avoid getting blockages in your system. Some ways you can prevent these problems from occurring include:
- Even if you have a garbage disposal, avoid putting food scraps down the drain.
- Never put grease down the drain.
- Put a screen over the bathroom drains to collect hair before it goes down the drain.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.
Do you need residential plumbing repairs by a local company you can trust? Contact us to schedule services in Long Beach.
Common Causes of Clogged Toilets
If not repaired quickly – or correctly – a clogged toilet can lead to a plumbing emergency. These messy and potentially risky clogs can be caused by:
- Hard water. This can cause your toilet to malfunction.
- Foreign objects. Your kids can throw and flush toys down the toilet.
- Worn pipes. These can prevent your unit from functioning correctly.
- Too much toilet paper. Using too much toilet paper can cause a blockage.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription