Is your air conditioner leaking, making odd noises, or failing to cool your house? These can all signal you need a professional to inspect your unit. Trust a licensed technician to diagnose and repair the problem to get your system up and running quickly. For services in Long Beach, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air. We offer 24/7 emergency services.
Call us when you need HVAC repairs in Long Beach. Read our client testimonials to learn why!
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Long Beach area, including:
- Commercial HVAC
- Heat pump services
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Air handler repairs
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
Adding a new air conditioner to your home or building can have numerous benefits. Aside from giving you assurances that your unit will not need to be repaired or replaced in the near future, other advantages can include:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern AC units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer air conditioners also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
Common Heater Problems
You rely on your heater to keep your house warm and comfortable all winter. Unfortunately, your unit can require professional repairs from time to time. Some common problems can include:
- Uneven heating throughout your home. This can create hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- Your unit shuts down unexpectedly before reaching the desired temperature. This can be due to a failing pilot light, faulty wiring, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- If your system takes too long to heat, and even turning up the thermostat doesn’t help, it can indicate leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor, or problems with the belts and bearings.
When you need emergency air conditioning repairs in Long Beach, contact us to schedule services.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Don’t get left in the cold this winter. Before a malfunctioning furnace leaves you chilly and uncomfortable, watch for these signs that indicate it needs repairs so you can schedule services with a professional immediately:
- Short cycling: If your system runs for less than three minutes before turning off, it can indicate a malfunctioning heat exchanger or a broken thermostat.
- Irregular flames: If the flames are uneven or lean toward the back of the furnace it can indicate a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead to serious problems. If you notice this, you should call a professional immediately.
- Unusual sounds: If you hear rumbling, popping, or whistling coming from the unit it can indicate a number of issues that should be inspected by a professional.
- Cracked heat exchanger: This can lead to a serious issue like a carbon monoxide leak. This should be inspected by a professional as soon as possible as it can cause serious health issues for your household. If you suspect you have a leak you should evacuate your property and then seek professional help.