Are you tired of pumping money into repairing your aging heater? It can be time to install a new system. When you’re ready to replace your old unit, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Paramount, CA. Our technicians are licensed and insured and always use the latest technology.
Does your heater need a tune-up before the cold weather arrives? Contact us to schedule heater repairs in Paramount.
When You Need To Replace Your Heater
Is your older heater starting to show signs of wear and tear, but you’re not sure if you should schedule services to repair it, or if it’s time to install a new system? Some symptoms that can indicate you need to schedule installation services are:
- Your system needs multiple – or costly – repairs.
- Your utility bills continue to rise, despite not increasing your usage.
- You have a dangerous issue – like a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Your home isn’t heating to the desired temperature.
At Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air, we work with American Standard HVAC, Bradford White, Navien, Kohler, Moen, and Delta systems.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
We understand that you might be delaying replacing your heater until you can save up the money for a new system – or are trying to just endure a chilly house in the winter months. However, there are many benefits to installing a new heater in your property. These can include:
- A more energy-efficient unit, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort in your home or building, as you can better control the temperature.
- Even heating throughout your property, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Better indoor air quality as the new unit can properly remove any dust, dirt, and other debris from the air.
Are you looking for a more energy-efficient way to heat your home this winter? Contact us to learn about our heat pump services.
Common Heater Problems
While you may hope that your heater will work perfectly all winter, it’s possible that from time to time it will require professional services. Some issues that your system might encounter can include:
- Uneven heating throughout your home. This can create hot and cold spots throughout the property.
- Your unit shuts down unexpectedly before reaching the desired temperature. This can be due to a failing pilot light, faulty wiring, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- If your system takes too long to heat, and even turning up the thermostat doesn’t help, it can indicate leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor, or problems with the belts and bearings.