Is your heater due for a tune-up or routine repairs? Let expert technicians handle the work to ensure your unit is ready for winter. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for services in Paramount, CA. When you call us, we guarantee satisfaction with every appointment.
Does your aging furnace need to be replaced? Call us to learn about our furnace installation services.
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
Keep your heater working properly by getting it repaired at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for that can indicate your system needs repairs are:
- Your property isn’t heating to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home or building.
- You hear loud noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly bills increase without a change in your usage.
- Your thermostat isn’t keeping your home at a consistent temperature.
- You have leaks in your ductwork.
At Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air, we work with American Standard HVAC, Bradford White, Navien, Kohler, Moen, and Delta systems.
What To Expect During a Routine Maintenance Visit
Our experts recommend having your heater inspected and tuned up at least once a year. During these routine services, you can expect a technician to:
- Shut off the power to the unit to protect him or herself – and your household – while he or she fully inspects the system.
- Examine all of the inner components of the system to ensure they are operating as expected.
- Ask if you want to replace any worn-out parts or belts in the system during this routine visit rather than waiting until they completely fail later.
Do you want an energy-efficient system that can both heat and cool your house? Contact us to learn about our heat pump services.
Ways To Prevent Heater Emergencies
Heating emergencies require immediate repairs. You can prevent these urgent situations by following these tips:
- Schedule regular maintenance and yearly tune-ups on your systems.
- When your unit shows signs of a problem, schedule repairs right away.
- Change the filters as recommended.