Is your heating system failing to keep your house warm in the winter months? You may need heater or furnace repairs or replacements. Schedule services with a professional as soon as possible to restore comfort to your house. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Paramount, CA. We offer same-day services.
When your aging furnace starts to show signs of wear and tear, contact us for furnace installation services in Paramount.
We offer the following heating services:
- Emergency Services
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
It’s important to keep your house comfortable all year. When winter temperatures arrive, make sure your heater is working properly to keep your property warm. Some symptoms that can indicate your system needs to be serviced are:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home or building.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
It’s essential to keep your house comfortable in the winter months. If your aging heater starts to fail to warm your property, it can be time to replace your system. Installing a new unit can have many advantages, including:
- A more energy-efficient system that can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, allowing you to properly control the property’s indoor temperature.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Assurance that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies, preventing hot and cold spots throughout your home or building.
Is your heater failing to warm your house? Call us for heater repairs in Los Angeles County.
Common Furnace Problems
Like all systems in your house, occasionally your furnace might need to be repaired. Some common issues that can cause your unit to malfunction are:
- Clogged filters due to not replacing them regularly – about every three months. This can lead to dust, dirt, and debris accumulating in your system. This buildup can cause the unit to overwork.
- Wear and tear caused by aging. This can require more frequent repairs.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Disrupted airflow, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- A very serious problem, like a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have a leak it’s important to evacuate the property as soon as possible as it can cause illness or even death.