High utility bills can cause you to think twice before turning on your heating system this winter. There is a solution to both heat your house and save money. A heat pump is an energy-efficient heating unit. When you want to learn more about these systems, or schedule repairs or replacements, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for services in Paramount, CA. We use the latest technology and only send trustworthy technicians to do the work.
Is your heater due for a tune-up? Call us to learn about our heater repair services in Paramount.
How Heat Pumps Work
When you think about purchasing a heating system for your home, you might immediately think of a furnace or heater. It’s important to not overlook heat pumps. These units can both heat and cool your property in an energy-efficient way. They take heat from the groundwater or air to warm your house in the winter months. In the summer, the unit pumps heat out of your home to cool it. This keeps your home comfortable without using extra energy — letting you save money on your utility bills.
Why Install a Heat Pump
When you opt to install a heat pump in your home, you will start to experience many benefits these units have to offer. Some of the advantages can include:
- Energy-efficiency: These systems use less energy than other heating units. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Government incentives: Purchasing one of these units can potentially result in renewable heat incentives from the government or a tax rebate.
- Improved air quality: The units can provide better air quality as they don’t create smoke or fumes.
- Safety: These units can be safer than other forced-air heating systems.
- Consistent indoor climate: These systems give you maximum control over your interior climate, letting you set the temperature in each room.
Is it time to replace your aging furnace? Call us to learn about our furnace installation services in Paramount.
How You Can Save Money With Heat Pumps
When you install a heat pump, you will experience many advantages the system provides – including saving money on your utility bills. These units allow you to reduce your costs by:
- Using a minimal amount of electricity to transfer hot and cold air.
- Letting you quickly change the temperature of your room.
- Allowing you to instantly switch from heating to cooling with the push of a button.