Keep your home cool and comfortable all summer with a ductless mini-split system. An energy-efficient alternative to a forced-air unit, these systems can provide many benefits to your house. For installations and repairs in Paramount, CA, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our expert technicians are licensed and insured.
When your air handler malfunctions, get expert help as soon as possible. Call us for air handler repair services in Paramount.
Advantages of Ductless Mini Split Systems
When you choose to install a ductless mini-split system in your house, you can experience many benefits. Some of the advantages can include:
- Lower utility bills: This system increases efficiency resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: This unit lets you set various temperatures in every room throughout your property for your convenience.
- Easy installation: These systems can be installed easily by a professional as they do not require ductwork or other major alterations to your property.
- Quiet operation: These units do not make as much noise when they operate as forced-air systems.
- Take up less space: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, typically on a wall or ceiling.
How To Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split Unit
Keep your ductless system working correctly and cooling your house all summer by ensuring it’s properly maintained. Some tasks you should perform on the system can include:
- Change filters regularly: Change the filters once a month to help reduce utility bills while keeping your building comfortable.
- Schedule regular inspections: Schedule regular maintenance services with a professional at least once a year to ensure the unit is working as expected.
- Inspect interior components: During routine maintenance, ensure the contractor examines the inside of the unit to make sure all of the components are functioning properly.
Is your AC unit failing to adequately cool your home? Learn about our air conditioning repair services.
Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split System
While there are many benefits to installing a ductless mini-split system in your home, one of the biggest can be the financial savings. Eventually, the unit will even pay for itself. This happens because of the way the unit efficiently cools your house. These systems offer zoned cooling and heating options, allowing you to alter the temperature in rooms you are currently using to keep them more comfortable than empty rooms. This will allow you to save up to 50 percent on your utility bills each month.