Is your water heater leaking, creating major water damage to your home? You need professional plumbing services as soon as possible. Experts can diagnose issues with your water heater and other plumbing systems and repair them to restore safety and comfort to your house. When you need plumbing repairs in Downey, CA, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments. We provide same-day services.
We love to hear from our clients. Read our testimonials to find out what they think of our services.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Downey area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water softeners
- Gas leak detection
- Repiping services
How Professionals Repair Burst Pipes
A burst pipe is a major plumbing emergency. If this occurs at your house, you need to schedule emergency services as soon as possible to repair the broken pipe and limit the water damage to your home. When you hire an expert, they will complete the following tasks:
- Shut off your water and locate the damaged area.
- Inspect the pipe and determine if a section of it can be repaired or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the burst section using a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- Recommend whole-house repiping services if the pipes are deteriorating and the problem is more severe than initially thought.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
Are you wondering how much longer your water heater will last? Unfortunately, there is no exact timeline. However, experts can provide some estimates. While every single make and model is different, most electric water heaters will last from 10 to 20 years — assuming that they receive proper care. Gas-powered water heaters may expire a bit sooner.
When you have a plumbing emergency at your home or building, contact us to schedule services.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains start to slow down due to blockages, you may need professional drain cleaning services. These can provide the following benefits:
- They help clear stubborn clogs.
- They eliminate slow drains.
- They lower the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- They reduce odors.
- They let plumbers inspect your system and identify smaller issues that need to be repaired before they become larger problems.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription