It’s essential to keep your commercial building comfortable all year. To do this, schedule regular routine maintenance on your air conditioner and heater at least once a year, and book repairs with an expert at the first signs of an issue. Call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for appointments in Paramount, CA. We offer same-day services.
Is your AC system failing to cool your building? Ask us about our air conditioning repair services.
Benefits of Installing a New Heating System
Is your building’s heater starting to require frequent repairs to function and keep your commercial property at an ideal temperature? You can benefit from installing a new unit. Some advantages you will experience include:
- A more energy-efficient model. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort. The new unit can properly and evenly heat the building.
- Better indoor air quality. The new system can effectively remove particles from the air.
- Peace of mind knowing the new system likely won’t have to be repaired or replaced in the near future.
Advantages of Replacing Your Commercial Air Conditioner
Keeping your property cool and comfortable all summer can take a toll on your air conditioner. If your unit is unable to keep your building at an ideal temperature, you need to install a new system. Some of the benefits of installing a new unit are:
- More consistent cooling throughout the property.
- Better climate control, especially if programmable thermostats are installed.
- Lower monthly utility bills, as newer units are more energy-efficient.
- Increased indoor air quality, as the new system can remove dust, debris, and other particles from the air.
- Less chance of needing repairs in the near future.
When your building’s aging furnace needs to be replaced, contact us about our furnace installation services.
Easy Ways To Reduce Your Heating and Cooling Costs
Are your building’s utility bills increasing as you try to keep your property comfortable all year? To reduce these costs, use these tips:
- Make sure the building is properly insulated.
- During the summer months, keep the drapes closed to block the sun from entering the building.
- In the winter, open the drapes to let in the sun and extra heat.
- Change the air filters regularly.
- Have a professional perform regular air duct inspections to look for damage.
- Install energy-efficient HVAC systems to reduce the amount of energy used.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control the temperature of the building.
- Use fans in the summer to help circulate the air and make the building feel cooler.