Is the aging piping in your house starting to require frequent repairs, or does your water heater need to be replaced? Schedule plumbing services with a professional. A plumber can get your systems working properly by repairing or replacing them. For services in Cerritos, CA, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air. We offer same-day services for your convenience.
Read our testimonials to see why our clients in Los Angeles County call us when they need plumbing repairs.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Cerritos area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water leak detection and burst pipes
- Water line services
- Tankless water heater services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water heater services
- Water softeners
- Gas leak detection
- Repiping services
Common Water Heater Issues
Occasionally your water heater will encounter issues that need to be repaired by a professional. Some common problems you will need a plumber to inspect and repair are:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your system is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered units, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It could also indicate a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: An expert should inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Excessive noise: Loud or unusual noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that needs to be professionally removed.
- Cracks: Cracks should be inspected by a professional to see if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
How To Prevent Clogged Pipes
While clogged pipes can be a nuisance – and can risk water damage to your house – there are ways you can prevent these. Some tips to avoid blockages are:
- Don’t put food scraps down the drain. Even if you have a garbage disposal, first scrape food into the trash.
- Never put grease down the drain. First, pour it into a container to cool, and then throw it in the trash.
- Install a screen over the bathroom drains to collect hair before it goes down the drain.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.
Repair plumbing issues as soon as possible. Contact us to schedule services in Cerritos.
How To Avoid Burst Pipes
Burst pipes can quickly cause major water damage to your property. To protect your house, use these tips to avoid burst pipes:
- Insulate the pipes during the winter months or use a heat wrap.
- When temperatures dip, run a trickle of cold water in your sink to promote a constant flow in the pipes.
- Call a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Look for leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Have aging pipes replaced by an expert.
- Schedule regular, professional drain cleaning services.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription