Is there anything worse than expecting to come home to a cool house and instead find out your air conditioner has unexpectedly malfunctioned? Walking into a warm house can leave you stressed and uncomfortable. Prevent this by scheduling routine services on your AC system. This allows professionals to tune up the system and inspect it to find and repair minor issues before they become larger. When you need HVAC services, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air for repairs and replacements in Cerritos, CA. Our technicians are licensed and insured.
Read our testimonials to learn why your Cerritos call us when they need AC repairs and replacements.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Cerritos area, including:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Air handler repairs
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Heat pump services
- Commercial HVAC
Common Issues With Air Conditioners
It’s never a good time for your air conditioner to malfunction. But, when it does break down, it’s important to schedule repairs and replacements as soon as possible. Schedule expert services on your unit if you encounter any of these common problems:
- Your unit is not producing cold air. If your unit isn’t properly cooling your home or building, even with the thermostat set on the lowest setting, it needs to be inspected by an AC contractor.
- Air isn’t flowing through your vents properly. This can cause the unit to work harder than it needs to, resulting in wear and tear on your system and an increase in your utility bills.
- Your unit cools your property unevenly. This can result in hot and cold spots in your home or building.
- Signs of a leak, including moisture around the unit. This can signal the drain tube is blocked or broken. It could also be a refrigerant leak, so it’s important to have a professional inspect the issue.
Heater Tune-Ups: What To Expect
Get your heater ready for winter by scheduling routine maintenance on the unit. During a tune-up you can expect technicians to do the following:
- Turn off the power to the unit for safety purposes. This is to protect him or herself, as well as everyone on the property.
- Check the inner components of the unit to ensure they are working properly.
- Examine the belts and parts. The contractor may recommend replacing any that are worn out or malfunctioning.
Does your air conditioner need emergency repairs? Contact us to schedule 24/7 services with our expert technicians.
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
Our licensed and insured technicians recommend having your AC unit tuned up at least once a year to keep it working properly. These routine services provide many benefits to your system, including:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically, which can lower your utility bills.
- Offer more climate control to keep your property comfortable.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Ensure your unit is working properly and safely.
- Identify minor issues before they become larger.