Is your air conditioner failing to cool your house to a comfortable temperature? While it can signal you need repairs, it can also mean you need to replace your unit. Have a technician inspect your system to determine if you need a new one installed. For replacement services in Paramount, CA, call Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air. We provide same-day services.
Does your air conditioner need a tune-up before summer arrives? Call us for air conditioning repairs.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
Don’t get stuck in a hot house this summer with a malfunctioning air conditioner. Schedule installation services when you notice the following symptoms:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Your energy bills are increasing, indicating a loss of efficiency.
- Your home or building is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- You need multiple repairs on your unit.
- You need a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your system leaks.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit, which could signal an issue with the motor.
- There’s cold air being produced by the unit, but it’s not blowing out as hard as it should be.
When you need an AC installed, call our experts at Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air. We work with American Standard HVAC, Bradford White, Navien, Kohler, Moen, and Delta systems.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
Is installing a new air conditioner not on your to-do list this year? We understand you might not want to take on the added expense and the hassle of an installation, but there are many advantages to installing a new system that can make it worthwhile:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern AC units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer air conditioners also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
Is your air handler malfunctioning? Contact us to learn about the air handler services we offer to Paramount.
How To Save Money on Your Home Cooling Costs
While you rely on your air conditioner to keep your house cool all summer, it can also cause your utility bills to rise. To reduce your costs, try using the following tips:
- Make sure your home or building is properly insulated.
- Replace the air filters regularly, at least every three months.
- Schedule regular maintenance on your air conditioner to have it inspected and tuned up by a professional.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees so you’re still comfortable but using less energy.
- Replace your older unit with a new, more energy-efficient model.
- Use fans throughout your house to help circulate the air.
- Close your drapes on sunny days to keep some heat out of your home.